Wednesday 24 November 2010

NJJKC

Unfortunately the NJJKC are disbanded so I just wanted to publicly thank Ross Iannocarro for all the support he has given me over the past 15 years.

Ross was responsible for bringing Carley Gracie to these shores in 1997 which was my first ever BJJ seminar. Since then I have attended all the seminars, done the courses and competed in their competitions.

Unfortunately due to the parasites using the 'no win no fee' as a way to try and make easy money, Ross had been reduced to working on these ridiculous claims rather than doing what he does best. He personally helped me with such claim made by someone against me when I wasn't even there and wasn't in my class, that's how stupid some of these claims are. Anyone reading this who is not insured, get insured NOW!

The guy is a true martial artist and I wish him all the best in whatever he chooses to do.

Darren

No comments: